(Originally posted in Facebook)
We are seeking committed individuals to be part of the committee to host an island wide Data-Analytics challenge in partnership with well-known Companies and Government statutory board to be held in September 2016 (Dates TBC).
Committee members will be offered:
- Complementary training for one of the leading Data Analytics Software (SAS).
- Certification for competency in Data Analytics software.
- Opportunity to be short-listed for a government mid-term scholarship.
- Opportunity to be part of the committee mentor for freshman in AY16/17.
- Networking with Industry contacts from leading data analytic companies.
- Guidance/Training for event management skills
- Able and willing to commit for software training held during the summer vacation (Likely in end July to August)
- Able to attend regular in-person meetings during the summer vacations
- Passionate about Data Analytics
- Event Committee Heads (Finance, Marketing/Designer, Publicity, Logistics)
- Data Analytics Consultants (To be mentors on the day of the event)
If you have a passion for hosting events and would like to gain experiences on Data Analytics (The up and rising trend for BiZiT Professionals). Join us now!
Do spread the message to your friends to sign up together and at the same time get them to join NUS BiZiT for more similar opportunities in the future.
Sign up HERE!
We really look forward to working together with you to make this event a success!